[MIAirheads] Barley therapy...yet again!

Rock n Roll slash5er at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 23:46:56 EST 2020

Oh, right. It IS that time of the month. God's curse on humanity!
First Thursday of the month, November through April, at
7:00 pm

THIS Thursday, February 6th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
The Inverness Inn
13996 N Territorial Rd.Chelsea, MI 48118
Questions?  Give me a call: 734-395-7414 (but I may not answer as I'll be in college....)

John Deikis

If you really don't know where this is, I think the link below will take you to a map

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Inverness+Inn/@42.386133,-84.0069,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x883ccb503c938fff:0x8cfa808ecda4c2ceInverness Inn

|  |  |

|  |
Google Maps

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Now, there is also one small potential problem:According to the web-o-sphere, "This Landmark property is FOR SALE and includes Business, liquor license, equipment and real estate. Very well established turn key operation. Call listing agents for additional information. DO NOT APPROACH EMPLOYEES OR OWNER AT ESTABLISHMENT.
For Sale: 4,641 sf,    $796,000
If it's boarded up, we'll head for Valiants on the corner of M52 and Old US 12 in Chelsea
Pedal till it starts...then hold on tight! Out own Flanders 4!