[MIAirheads] H4 LED headlights

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Sun Sep 15 20:58:18 EDT 2019

Here's what I think is the same lamp as the "new" bulb sold by advmonster:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOVSIGHT-H4-H7-H11-9005-9006-9012-D1-P13-PSX24W-26W-50W-LED-Headlight-Bulb-Lamps/132958135022

$49.99 for a pair of them.

(email will probably break the URL, you'll have to paste it back together.)

Bill Dudley
NJ Airmarshal