[MIAirheads] FYI: Michigan Listserv may harm the ABC

Brian Culpepper curlpepper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:15:47 EDT 2019

I'm writing because I was accidently ADDED to the Michigan Airhead listserv
managed
by Bill Dudley, Jr (ABC NJ Airmarshal).  The "noemail at airheads.org" email
address was
used to 'bulk-invite' members from what I would hope/assume were from
Michigan residents and members of the ABC club.

This was a problem because that "noemail at airheads.org" address is then
re-directed to several other ABC volunteers, such as the Membership Team
for the ABC. I'm a member of
that group.   I'm concerned that others may have been included in this bulk
invite and result
in some foul opinion of the ABC club and it's management of it's registered
membership.

I was able to unsubscribe from the list, but it's not easy when you don't
have access to the 'fake email address' you made for other reasons, so
fortunately  the FreeBSD password was included in the original invite that
was shipped out June 18, 2019...  the un-settling part of that email was
the FIRST AND LASTNAME of the user registered with teh 'noemail at airheads.org'
address was NOT a member of the ABC Web or Membership team.... so now, I'm
doubly concerned about this minor issue...

Bob Ross would have called this a 'happy little accident' but most of our
ABC membership wouldn't agree.

regards,
brian culpepper #9421
Arkansas Airmarshal