[MIAirheads] Emails

Dave lore724 at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 08:04:38 EDT 2019

Jim
I don't do Facebook and don't plan to start now.  If someone wants to start a MI airheads FB page that would ok.  There are several FB airhead pages from what I understand.
My goal for this list is a place where we can:share ride updatestechnical questionsparts requestsbike salestech daysmeet and greetsfood runsrally gatherings'and whatever you want.  We have a lot of airheads in this state compared to most others.  It would be great if we could set up some sort of community.
Dave