[MIAirheads] Removal of name from mailing list

Craig Darow cndarow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:56:05 EDT 2019

Please also remove my email address (CNDAROW at GMAIL.COM) from future group
messages.  Due to an epiphany after having a motorcycle accident last year
(too many inattentive car drivers), I have decided to hang up my helmet
after riding since 1970.  I want to see the grandkids grow up.

Thanks, Craig.