[MIAirheads] New Mail list for MI Airheads

Tom Kurdelski tomjr at fnwusers.com
Tue Jun 18 23:48:34 EDT 2019

Hi Dave , I would definitely like to get involved in some rides . Due to a surgery I will be in able to ride for about a month. I was going to try and make the age of airheads in August , but would definitely be interested in getting more involved with ABC . Thanks for reaching out, and keep me informed

           Tom

Sent from my iPhone