Some sad news

Nik Rende maineam2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:00:39 EDT 2021

Folks -

It is with profound sadness that I write you all to say that our little
BMW community has lost a great soul.  Ed Perry passed away peacefully in
his sleep Saturday morning.  Ed was a long time Airhead and founding
member of the BMW Riders of Southern Maine. He grew up riding
motorcycles, from little minibikes on up with his lifelong friend Ray
McKenna.  Ed was a genuinely kind man and will be sorely missed.

Please keep Ed's wife Rachel and their family in your thoughts.

Best,

Nik
Maine A/M