Great saddness

Nik Rende maineam2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:03:00 EDT 2020

Good morning folks -

It is with great sadness that I announce that our little world has lost
a terrific friend in Ray McKenna.  Ray was an airhead and beemer
enthusiast through and through and always a fixture of BMW rallys both
in New England and nationally.  He was always an early arrival and
unmistakable in his bucket hat.  Ray had a gentle kindness about him and
I regret that I did not meet him earlier in life.

He will be greatly missed by the BMW community from coast to coast.

Best,

Nik
Maine A/M