September 9-12, 2021- MD Airheads Last Days of Summer Rally!

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:20:37 EDT 2021

Will, Jim, et al,

Thanks for another great LDoS rally.   It was great seeing old friends,
and meeting new folks.   The fine weather was an especially nice touch,
thanks for arranging such a clement weekend forecast!    The camaraderie
and riding and just hanging out was top-notch as usual.

Will, send me please off-list (or on if you want) your recipe for the
Boeuf Bourguignon we enjoyed last night.   I need to try and replicate
it here.

See you all at the next gathering,

Eric Zwicky
Richmond VA