2021 LDOS pictures

Michael Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Sat Nov 13 21:30:05 EST 2021

Sorry I missed it.    My /2 has been parked way too long.

Next yr. for sure.

From: ducdude

Yup the /2’s got a good work out that week! Makes me sad winter is coming... Cheers,Duc
From: Michael Cecchini
Thanks for the pics John.  Good to see some /2's in attendance.

From: John Chevalaz

Well its cold and windy here at Buffalo Gap VA and I thought I would see what pictures I had in the camera from this past summer.Low and behold there were alot and some I figure you would enjoy. Have fun and see you sooner than later. https://photos.app.goo.gl/shnViQgVCNDbbE9H7