Couple RTs for sale

horacepro at aol.com horacepro at aol.com
Mon May 24 16:07:13 EDT 2021

Tom et al,
 I've had my shots and my family is fully immunized.  This bike is still for sale.  Everyone is welcome to come see it.  Call me, email me or text me.
As far as I know the valve seats have not been replaced, but I am the second owner, and I have not had issues with valve recession to date.
Ed Bianchi(717-649-5251