Rick Jones - Classic Boxer Charging ?

Ron Kanter ronkanter at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:58:02 EDT 2021

Lee Weiler has already committed to taking the extra copy I ordered. My
apologies to Alan who wrote me a little too late. I should have ordered
more copies.
Motoworks website listed 10 copies available before I bought two.
The price is
GBP 16.80 for the book plus GBP 12.50 shipping plus tax. The shipping seems
to be the same regardless of how many copies you order.
Hope this helps other folks get some good info on their Airhead electrics.
Ron