Was: Racetech emulators on a R100RS - now rear shocks question

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 10:06:02 EDT 2021

A good solid drill press is a great first step into the world of machine shop tools!  One of those "how did I ever manage without this" kind of tools.

Was taking TIG welding classes through my local community college's evening continuing ed program before the pandemic.  Looking forward to getting back to it when they reopen.