Was: Racetech emulators on a R100RS - now rear shocks question

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 08:07:52 EDT 2021

Hello again!

I am going to go with the Racetech emulators on the '84 forks.  I will
probably do the work myself, a couple of guys offline, as well as Brook
Reams, have done it with a hand drill and judicious hand filing.   This
might also be a good excuse to get a benchtop drill press.   The guy who
sold me the bike built metal furniture and wants to sell me his welder,
cutting torches and drill press.

Now, to those of you guys who have installed the Racetech kit on your
RS, which rear shocks do you like?    I need to get new ones for this
bike and it's not quite decision time, as I'm going to work from front
to back, but I wanted to check and see if you all have any
rear-suspension preferences to go with the improvements offered by the
emulators.

Thanks again,

Eric
RVa