Racetech emulators on a R100RS

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 13:58:01 EDT 2021

Afternoon Eric and all that responded to your queries. Sorry to be late coming to this party but vacation, work and rehab have kept me busy.

Eric I am thoroughly enjoying your enthusiasm for the latest R100RS garage find. Looks like a fine piece to keep you occupied for some time to come. I believe all the emulator questions were answered. My only comment would be is to use Racetech’s website to confirm the correct part #’s for the Gold Valve Emulators and springs. I would also strongly advise using Racetech springs if you go ahead with the conversion. They are engineered to work together.

Bob Flinners phone # is 410-792-0040. Bobs Bodies, 10660 Guilford Road, Jessup MD 20794. He is located next door to Bob’s just down the hill.

Mike I would like to say that I feel your diatribe against Tom Cutter is unwarranted and this is not the format to express your displeasure. Your unfortunate experience is not the norm. Also there are usually two sides to these disagreements.  I would suggest that anyone who has responded to Eric’s request for information has had exactly the opposite experience. Tom is the individual that has unfailing helped so many of us his immense Airhead knowledge whether or not it was a paying job, providing information for a rider stranded on the side of the road or standing up to entertain us at a Supertech when speakers did not show up.

I think Cannon # 8 was written with Tom on mind.

Cheers Chris