Painter?

William Lambert b_line750 at verizon.net
Mon May 10 20:31:01 EDT 2021

   The painter who operates a shop next door to Bob’s BMW is very good.  He is in tune with what BMW MC paintwork is supposed to look like.  I have had him paint several pieces on my RS, including a gas tank and 3/4 tail section.  His work was perfect.

   His name is Bob Flenner.  The name of his shop is called Bob’s Bodies.