Racetech emulators on a R100RS

Michael Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Sun May 9 14:07:17 EDT 2021

Do the emulators.  Big diff and you'll thank yourself.
Be ready to find out how much your shocks suck. ;)

Don't send your forks to Cutter.  He screwed-up mine big time.
Contrary to popular & poorly informed opinions he's a hack.
I ended up doing them properly myself.

Bill Lambert and I can answer further questions.