Gathering of the Clans?

Michael Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Mon Mar 29 21:35:42 EDT 2021

I've had one 150 mile round-trip ride since Oct. 2019, so I am more than eager to get out for one.

CDC head today that a 4th wave is expected in 1-2 months.

Around 30% of America has gotten a vaccine shot and we don't really know if people who have had the vaccine or Covid itself if they can get it again......and again.

Bottom line, just because we are getting use to this new normal and getting a bit comfortable.....does not mean we are out of danger.
Quite the contrary my friends, we are in deep shite and will continue to be until 80+% of America is vaccinated.

I'd love to do the Clan gathering......but not under these circumstances.

Factually and morally I think it's the wrong thing to do.