Auction bikes

Mark Passaro longshot1ah at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 09:23:05 EDT 2021

Heads,

While perusing the auction notices a couple items popped up which may interest our members.  Listed with Good Old Boy Country Auction (yes, name is for real) in York PA there are two separate estates offered:

1.  Amongst the “barn find”  Jaguars on auction date 4/17 there are listed two very collectible BMW bikes.  One 1957 R69S and one 1976 R90S.  The R90S has some oddball muffler set up and also Krauser (?) fairing add ons.

2.  Auction date 5/1 along with various makes and models as well as m/c collectibles is one 1976 R90/6.

There are preview dates the day before each auction when you may show up an inspect the sale items.

An online search should take you to auctionzip.com which is a multi vendor listing site, you’ll find them there.  I’ve no vested interest in either the auction company or estates.

Now, if you buy a bike there and need a place to hide, er uh “store” it while you convince your significant other the need for another motorcycle, look me up, I’m twenty miles from York.

Happy bidding,

Mark Passaro