Is Mark Dulaney still working on bikes?

Michael Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 11:57:54 EST 2021

I haven't spoken to Mark in about 2 yrs when I was at his home/shop.
I do know his family was going through some upheaval at the time, but that's all I know.

I've known Mark since the late 90's when he worked for Bob's BMW under Ted Porter (service mgr.) who is my 40+ yr friend.

Strange times we live in.  I hope Mark is well.  He's such a good person.

From: Henry

Off list someone told me his garage was deserted.  He did not return my phone calls a year ago, but there were still lots of bikes in the yard..
He has a Facebook page that other people post on, but nothing recently from him.
I hope he is all right, even if he isn't doing bike work.  These days you never know

Michael Cecchini wrote:

Think so......call him.  (410) 458-3850

From: Henry Sherwood

My son has a brick that won't run.