September 9-12, 2021- MD Airheads Last Days of Summer Rally!

Don Hornung spike55_bmw at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 07:10:33 EDT 2021

 Will:I'll be unable to go to any LDOS in the future because the date change runs head into immoveable family traditions (the week after Labor Day).
Later in Sept always worked for me except in 2011 when a hurricane sat over eastern PA the week of Trout Run (TRR as Todd Byrum coined it).
Have fun,
Don #6696