disk wear?

Bill bachman.bill at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:04:07 EDT 2021

Dear Jim, Jean and Mike (and others),

Jean:  I am the second owner of this machine and think the mileage (43K)
is correct.

Jim: I have used Spiegler before for stainless brake lines, I will check
out their "conversion" process.

Mike:  What you say about sintered brake pads may be true.  I have not
replaced either pads or rotors since I've owned it.  Bud Provin is a
good guy, he was my go-to guy for keeping my K-bikes running great while
he was still at Bob's.  I am not locked into OEM but I noticed that the
original left and right had unique part no.s (34 11 2 316 067 & 34 11 2
316 067).  What seems to be the superceding part has one number (34 11 1
454 612). _Does that seem right?_

Any other suggestions for aftermarket rotors?  EBC?  My riding style is
mostly "smell the roses" (not a racer by any means) if that helps.

Thanks, Bill Bachman