Powder Coating in Va.

Dave Larrabee davelarrabee at icloud.com
Tue Jan 12 19:49:20 EST 2021

There is a good powder coating shop in metropolitan Baltimore. The business is called Powder Coaters and is located at 4401 Fait Avenue, Baltimore, MD.  Their number is 410-675-0743.  When calling ask for Cathy Kundratic.  The Mid Atlantic Bike Museum at the Broom Factory located on Eastern Avenue in East Baltimore used them for a lot of their powder coating work.