tools and tips

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:55:17 EST 2021

I've got a lot of Cycleworks tools that I have lent out to other
airheads.   right now my timing-chain stuff is out locally, but I do
have the clutch-centering tool, main-seal tool, flywheel holder, and for
blocking the crank I just bungee a piece of wood with a bolt mounted in
the center.    I can send you that stuff if Sailor CTO doesn't have
everything you need.

Eric Zwicky
Richmond