clutch woes

William Lambert b_line750 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 20:30:17 EST 2021

  Got it Eric.  Nice shot.   In these times of government induced isolation, we enjoy the opportunity to rest our eyes on an airhead other than our own.  Your R90 is a real treasure.  For us to witness it resting peacefully, perched on a Horrible Fright lift while surrounded by corn hole targets and a variety garden tools is a soothing sight. Thank you Sir.