One Can Location?

Roy Hall rshall2005 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 19:10:45 EST 2021

Bill-
Its a simple concept that Bob Sipp came up with last summer when we all started to go stir crazy.
Thanks Bob!

Someone picks a time and place - outside - where we can all ride to and bring 1 can of our favorite beverage.
We meet and Noon staying socially distant outside and consume 1 can of our favorite beverage and leave.
It is good to see everyone even tho briefly, the ride is a great release of the pent up frustrations and
wanderlust we have kept pent up for close to a year now.
  While it may be a little cool and icy in February - Its worth a shot!  Everyone ride safe!

Roy