Supertech ?

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 17:15:04 EST 2021

Hi Dave,

I agree entirely with your sentiment. A combination of deep snow, great seminars and the occasional hangover driving home to catch the Superbowl provides many fine memories. I’m thinking by mid to late summer with some luck it may be a little more realistic to get together. Perhaps “Golden Age of Air”!

Cheers Chris