REMINDER Red Rock Rally

Craig Barnhart barney12231963 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:25:39 EDT 2021

Here are some pics from the rally and Bill's Old Bike Barn visit.
Feel free to add to the album.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/32cXWhP9d9MAgwS56

I'm sharing my Supertech Carb presentation for those who watched me (with
some help) adjust Dave's carbs at the rally.
The adjustment section starts on slide 33.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BiCepigjr61teZnvx-WPqR40H90Ccc3iuIBMaQ91JC0/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Craig