[MDairheads] Fw: new airhead needs help: 83 R80RT /7 engine repair

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:00:18 EDT 2020

You guys clicked Reply to All, but the R80 guy is not on the list, Bill
Dudley forwarded his email.
the R80 guy is Dave at
dmjacob1 at aol.com

I have forwarded the two emails pertaining to Dave directly to him.

Dave, since you are an Airheads Beemer Club member you can go to their site
and download an Airheads Capable List for North America and it is updated
as necessary, plus there are frequently get togethers to do member's
maintenance. See
https://www.airheads.org

Good luck,

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue