Today

John Chevalaz kb2loz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 19:11:13 EDT 2020

 2 stroke 15 hp.wow i didn't know something of that magnitude existed.
i had a 2 cylinder johnson 4 horse sailmaster.sailmaster was so it could clear the transome on my 16.5' o'day daysailer.great m,otor n boat.good luck with the motor.\test it in a garbage can in the basement with water in the can.next winter
73
kb2loz