A Technical and Phiosphical Dilema

John Chevalaz kb2loz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 11:40:35 EDT 2020

 Hardware stores sell this thermo which works great.I have it mounted to my gps support arm and it along with the support move from bike to bike.this one lists for $16 but typically they can be found for as little as 4 dollars.
https://www.partsfps.com/dial-type-thermometer-for-hobart-part-851800-246?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3su5rpeJ6gIV-AiICR1tDw0mEAQYAyABEgLNPvD_BwE