dAIRectory

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Wed Jun 3 09:39:01 EDT 2020

Will and MD Airheads,

Due to airheads.org webteam retiring, and a new webteam taking over
(and the obligatory re-write of the entire website), coupled with
database problems, the dAIRectory was produced by the new webmaster,
Tim Hille (also the MA Airmarshal).  Tim did a great job considering
he had to fix many database problems.  (I didn't make the dAIRectory
because I couldn't get a clean dump of the database).  Tim acknowledges
that he messed up the Airmarshal list.  There was no "call" to be
included.  The messed up AM list has no greater meaning.

Bill Dudley
NJ AM
sometimes the dAIRectory guy, but not this year