1981 R100RS for sale

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:29:17 EDT 2020

Man I would love to have that bike.   In the off chance it would be
available in 2021 or maybe even late Autumn 2020 I would buy it.

Regarding the rear platform, anybody who's camped with Chris knows that
he does not travel light, and carries a full complement of the finer
things like wine, cigars, and a monstrous inflatable air mattress.

Side note:   I hope LDoS is still on.   I know it's too early to make
the call, but I have my PTO days already marked.

Eric Z
Richmond