[MDairheads] Birthday bash for Bill

James Mckinna jmcraftsman at netscape.net
Wed Feb 5 08:59:22 EST 2020

Gee!  The name “Bill’s Birthday Bash” evokes thoughts of an annual event to be added to the Airhead calendar (not to be inflicted on the Hopkins’s each year)

To make use of the leftover cookies from prior Hopkins Museum events, the timing of this event couldn’t be better!

To honor Bill’s interest in the SlicedCycle I propose that instead of presents we have a small welder on hand and folks bring old airhead parts and as a group we see what piece of art we can create.

NTS
(Not to be taken seriously)

Happy Birthday Bill

Jim McKinna