black paint for 66 R27

Sailorcto sailorcto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:57:33 EST 2020

+1 on Kent Holt (Holt BMW). While his operation is much smaller, his work us incredible. I believe he was BMW’s goto North America guy east of the Mississippi.

I emailed him a month ago looking for him to paint my ‘77 R100RS. Have not heard back.

Another good source for pre-1970 pin-striping is Michael O’hara in southern Maryland. He’s been in the wind the last few years but used to paint for the late Lap/Capitol Cycles.

Lastly, there is a gentleman across from Bob Henig’s Bob’s BMW in Jessup, MD. His first name is Bob, not sure of his surname.

—Tony