R90S Engine Kit ?

Maryland Airheads marylandairheads at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:50:30 EST 2020

As an airhead I've always been an optimist when believing in the ability of
people doing the right thing... of course that trust has always been
narrowly applied to people who own, ride, and maintain their own type 247
machines.

I reluctantly admit my slight distrust of owners and newer models, while
owning a K1100RS myself... Maybe, I am, even slightly wary of myself...

All that said, $40 cash left on a picnic table from my perspective is a
rally contribution!

LDoS 2021... We will all be together again soon.

With all the time we have own our hands, the bikes should be tip-top by
spring!

All the Best,

Will