R90S Engine Kit ?

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:49:51 EST 2020

Your spelling is correct.

Quick search returns a lot of complaints about Miuxo site being a scam.  They take your money, blame vendors for goods not being delivered, and never return your money.  $40 does seem cheap unless it's a much smaller scale model then the 1/2 scale of the Franzis.

Nice video of the Franzis model being built on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/xyf_tiSlyb4