1984 BMW R65LS for sale

Abel Suarez malenaabel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:15:23 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. My friend has a 1984 R65LS in his hands and is
looking to sell it. He is the original owner and has a clean title. It has
been sitting out for a couple of years and hasn't been turned on in a bit,
but everything is original. I told him to stay off craigslist since it's a
very rare bike - only 6.4k made - and figured that this would be a good
place to start. I will be going down to take some pictures later in the
week, but first wanted to put it out there in case anyone here is
interested / knows someone who would be. I will also be reaching out to the
PA airhead community and some facebook groups.

Cheers,
Abel Suarez
202-330-2725