Jesse Bags and 75-5 muflers for sale

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 16:10:13 EDT 2020

Afternoon Lads and Lassies,

I have pair of Jesse hard bags to sell complete with all hardware to fit
R100GS from 89-95. Maybe others as well. The bags are in perfect condition.
$825.00

Also a pair of mufflers of my 1971 R75-5. Used but in fair condition. Some
rattling from the left hand baffles. No holes or rust. Some scratches and
rock chips. $100.00.

Just wanted to send it locally before going National. Just one picture of
each attached. Many more available.

Hope everyone is staying healthy. Life in Crownsville is quiet but everyone
is well.

Cheers Chris

410-266-1143

  _____

<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Scanned by McAfee
<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  and confirmed virus-free.