[MDairheads] It’s very quiet in Crownsville

chrisk224 chrisk224 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 09:08:12 EDT 2020

Good morning Lads and Lassies.

I hope each and everyone of you and your families are healthy and finding appropriate entertainment to while away these socially distancing days.

Bridget and I are doing fine. Healthy and still enjoying each other’s company.

I will sorely miss not hearing that distinctive exhaust sound of Airheads running up and down Bacon Ridge road all day. Perhaps I should spend the next few hours just running up and down the street on the /5 to create some atmosphere.
There will be a fire and the grill will be working. My children are coming by this afternoon to hang out even though that also will be at arms length.

I don’t see much chance for larger crowds gathering for some time unless there is a breakthrough with a vaccine. If one shows up we are always ready for a Technobarn gathering.

On the bright side I will know where to find all my tools in the morning.

Keep the faith, keep riding, that’s what I’m doing.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone