[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Garminâ?~s birthday sale

alan romefelt romefelt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 16:08:05 EDT 2019

    	Agreed!My weatherproof Garmin 395 gives me TPMS and all-weather navigation. My Nikon mini SLR still takes the best pictures and I have SPOT available for that full-blown MAYDAY moment, when there is no cell service.  I love my iPhone, but when motorcycling, it lives in a shock resistant waterproof container in my riding jacket...

    	Best regards,Alan RomefeltModernization Sales ManagerThyssenKrupp Elevatorcell: 443.694.4559

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 3:41 PM -0400, "Jim McKinna via MDAirheads" <mdairheads at casano.com> wrote:

 I’m glad to hear a meaningful discussion and sharing of ideas after a simple sale notice.  I learned of options, app wise, I had never run across.

To focus on the phones as GPS devices, if one prefers that method, I like Ed’s idea of using an older phone for a gps.  I have killed a phone or two in the past from vibration in excess of the phones design parameters.  Killed as in a dead phone.  No way to call for assistance.  My preference would be to not be totally dependent on just one device.  Whatever mix that happens to be.

Jim McKinna