[MDairheads] LDoS

Jim McKinna jmcbell6608 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 16:06:43 EDT 2019

Thank you to Will Andalora and William Teasley for providing and maintaining the kitchen.  Often I heard riders planning their days ride that they wanted to be sure of their turn-around point because they did not want to miss dinner.

I had a nice ride with David Hamburger and  May and Will Andalora.  David’s longest ride in several years.  Congratulations David.  His Hodaka certainly got a lot of looks this weekend.

We were again graced with John and Bradley who rode from 6AM to 9PM to be with us again.  Even as far away as Massachusetts they had heard of the culinary offerings at LDoS.  The food combined with easy access to WV roads prove to be a continuing attraction.

And again, thank you to Mark Lipschitz for his vision and drive in putting together the enjoyable times we all share together.

Jim McKinna