[MDairheads] Garminâ?~s birthday sale

Christopher Sutton csutty400 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:13:52 EDT 2019

I’ll second that one Gabriel. A few friends and I started a monthly breakfast ride where it’s one person’s duty to plan the restaurant and route. We usually shoot for 30-40 miles one way and a second stop about the same after breakfast. Toby downloaded the app and the roads it took us on were PERFECT! Much better than the typical avoid highways and tolls of Google Maps. And free too?! How perfect!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone