[MDairheads] Hearing Protection ?

romefelt romefelt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 08:45:46 EST 2019

Since I started this, I guess it's up to me to provide an answer.
There are two real-world scenarios that I can think of:
1) You get T-boned by someone who ran a stop sign.  The paramedics (coroner ?) remove your helmet and ear plugs and note them on their report.  The attorney defending the stop sign runner gets ahold of the report and WHAMO:   - were you wearing plugs in both ears ?  - were the plugs that you were wearing in both ears legal under Maryland Law ?
2) You get pulled over in a traffic stop and the Officer sees your ear plugs as you remove your helmet:  - were you wearing plugs in both ears ?  - were the plugs that you were wearing in both ears legal under Maryland Law ?

Best regards,Alan