[MDairheads] Hearing Protection ?

romefelt romefelt at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 13:52:40 EST 2019

Jim -
Curiosity got the better part of me.I sent the following message, but DID NOT cc anyone or organization:
"I have heard various stories about what Maryland Law allows for hearing protection while riding a motorcycle.I own disposible foam ear plugs, commercially available / motorcycle-specific ear plugs and also custom-molded plugs.What may someone use ?"
I'll let you know what they say, as soon as it hits my in box.

Best regards,Alancell: 410.409.1041