[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Fwd: Mark Lipschitz

Jim McKinna jmcbell6608 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:09:48 EDT 2019

I think Bill had expressed his desire to wait until Mark’s wife Claudia returns from her travels.

Certainly anyone can organize a memorial as they see fit, anytime.  Bill’s idea is to involve the family, if they wish, and share with them the community and his impact on that community that Mark had been a part of and was so important to him.

Jim