[MDairheads] Mark Lipschitz: In Memorium

b_line750 at verizon.net b_line750 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 7 17:55:00 EST 2019

   A year or two ago, while attending our annual LDoS rally, a few of us reached into the ice chest.  A  can of Natty Bo, Pabst Blue Ribbon, maybe a Schlitz were liberated.  With cans raised and touched a toast to Milwaukee’s finest was made.  Mark’s comment, “ you guys are incorrigible “  As one might expect, a good laugh was enjoyed.   Once again, his way with words.

   Bill.