[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Mark Lipschitz

Tom Cutter rubberchickenracing at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:48:32 EST 2019

Two or three years ago, Mark had made a video of one of his SA motorcycle
trips. I was taken with the soundtrack that he selected, an I asked
permission to get his playlist, which he (of course) granted graciously. I
loaded it into my iTunes library and the songs appear every so often as I
drive or ride.

How bizarre is it that as I started a 40-minute drive this evening, Mark's
playlist began playing in my car? I was able to visualize his video of
riding in SA, as he was doing with a group this week. I'm not sure how to
share a playlist, but if anybody knows how, let me know and I'll be happy
to share them. There are three songs that are wonderful riding/driving
music, and now they will forever bring Mark's infectious spirit to mind for
me.

Hug those closest to you a little harder tonight and have a prayer for Mark
and his family, if you are so inclined.

Fellow Airhead Jim Dalton was on that SA trip. Has anybody heard from Jim?
I've cc'd him on this email. Not sure whether he will have Internet access.
--
Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA