[MDairheads] Mark

Sailorcto sailorcto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:32:57 EST 2019

“Hey boy, how are you doing? It’s so good to see you again”. Without fail, each time I saw this wonderful human, these were the words he spoke. If there is one word I think of when I see Mark, it us “spirited”.  Unique in so many ways, he undoubtedly left an indelible mark on anyone he touched. I feel lucky to call him my friend. My first real exposure to the airhead community—and the enormous pleasure to meet Claudia and the girls. It hard to fathom their loss.

 God speed.

Hearts out to Claudia and the girls. This hurts deeply.

—Tony