[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Mark Lipschitz

Ducdude ducdude at verizon.net
Tue Mar 5 19:24:34 EST 2019

This news hit me like hard hit to the gut and I have not been able to get it
out of my mind since I read it..

Mark  always cracked me up or got me to stop  think and shut up for a
change,  not my normal state of being.

He is missed and will be for many riding seasons.

Take a moment and tell your own families how much you love them and give
them a hug, life is fleeting, and love is the best thing we have and the
only real thing we leave behind

Eric